4/05/2012

long story short


























i had originally typed up a 2 page, 443 word, 1,982 character (no spaces), 2,444 character (with spaces), 4 paragraph, with 42 lines 'recap' of the history behind this album cover (and i wasn't even finished!)...i decided right now (5 weeks & several run on sentences later)  that if i don't just publish this post tonight, it will continue to sit in an unsaved word document on my MacBook.  i figure at this point all (you) anyone really needs to know is that, that's me  (nearly a decade ago) kissing my then boyfriend, trying to channel herbie hancock's 'speak like a child' album cover, at my old high school, shot by my brother with a sony 3.1 mega pixel camera, who then turned it into this amazing album cover...i think we did great job.  if you haven't heard the foreign exchange 'connected' album, you should definitely check it out.  it's a classic and very relatable.  also, you can check out some of my brother fwmj's work at:  http://fwmj.carbonmade.com/.  if you want to know what my detailed 2 page paper said, feel free to ask me!





No comments:

Post a Comment